Responsible for the processing of personal data (data controller) is the company with the following details:
Name: Ecosafe Personal Company, distinctive title «ECOSAFE»
Activity: Environmental applications
Adress: Ippokratous 2, 10679 Athens
VAT Number: EL997864140 – Tax Authority: D’ Athens
No. G.E.M.I.: 87378402000
Telephone number: +30 210 2533657 (Contact hours: 09:00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday)
Email: [email protected]
and which is legally represented.
Our priority is the legal processing of these data and your complete and transparent information about it. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.
We inform you that company Ecosafe is involved mainly in activities aimed at businesses (B2B) and not final consumers (B2C).
• Section one: General Information
1) What is personal data?
2) What is Personal Data Processing?
3) Is the processing of your personal data mandatory?
4) When and how do we collect your data?
5) What principles do we follow during your personal data processing?
• Section two: Analysis of processing
Α. Categories of personal data that we process
Β. Purposes of processing – Legal basis of processing
C. Time – Place of personal data retention
D. Your rights
• Section three: Other information
SECTION ONE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1. What is personal data?
The term “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
In other words, personal data is any information related to a natural person, whether it immediately reveals its identity or it can reveal it.
2. What is personal data processing;
Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Basically, almost every action, from the moment personal data is created until it is destroyed (or it is completely anonymised) constitutes processing.
Personal data processing is a legal action, provided it is carried out within the framework provided by the relevant legislation, meaning national law 4624/2019 and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 679/201 and e-privacy (3471/2006).
3. Is the processing of your personal data mandatory?
Providing some of your data to our business is necessary when you are trading or contacting us. No registration is required for your browsing of our website, but personal data is processed through cookies (see Cookies Policy).
With this policy we inform you about the processing rules we follow.
If you do not provide us with the data mentioned below, we will probably not be able to complete the transactions you request and generally provide you with our products and services or respond to your contact request or any other request.
4. When and how do we collect your data?
We collect your data at the following moments:
Α. When you counteract with our business in relation to the provision of our services
Β. When you contact us (via e-mail or post mail)
- When you request to receive newsletters online about our news, promotions and events, by subscribing to our newsletter.
5. Which principles do we follow during your personal data processing;
When processing your data, we accept, adopt, and apply the principles of processing under article 5 GDPR, meaning that your data are:
a) processed lawfully and fairly in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”);
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects only for the period required for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (‘storage limitation’);
f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
SECTION TWO: Processing analysis
Α. Categories of personal data that we process
Our company collects and then processes (stores, etc.) mainly the following categories of personal data:
• Company name, type of company, activity, address, no. telephone, email address, website, VAT, Tax Office, no. G.E.M.I., data from transactions (type, value, comments / complaints), data of your banking transactions with our company (when you pay by bank for the provision of our services, ie date, amount, method of payment, account details ).
• Name, patronymic, date of birth, VAT number, ID number or passport number, home / area address, telephone number (landline / mobile), email address
• account number/IBAN, credit/debit card number (if applicable), invoicing data (goods / services, value, quantity), purchase history
• browsing data and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your terminal device while browsing our site
B. Purposes of processing – Legal basis of processing
We collect and process the above categories of data for the following purposes:
1. Provision of services, invoicing-credit, service of contractual rights and obligations
2. Customer service (information about products-services, customer record keeping)
3. Defense of legal claims
4. Compliance with legislation (tax, etc.)
5. Sending newsletters, i.e. emails with promotional content in relation to our services
6. Sending requests for research and evaluation of our services (without other content eg advertising or marketing purpose)
Legal basis of processing
Please be advised that the above purposes are processed for the following reasons:
• under the legal basis of article 6, paragraph 1, subsection b of GDPR 679/2016/EU (i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract) and
• under the legal basis of article 6, paragraph 1, subsection c of GDPR 679/2016/EU (i.e. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject)
• as appropriate under the legal basis of article 6 paragraph 1 subsection f of 679/2016/EU (i.e. for the defense of the legal interests of our company)
Regarding newsletter sending, we inform you that according to the provisions of law 3471/2006 (e-privacy legislation), it is done only if there has been a provision of services between us or if you have voluntarily registered in the newsletter sending list of our company, ie in the latter case with your prior explicit consent.
In every newsletter message you receive, we give you the opportunity to stop receiving them, by selecting unsubscribe at any time you wish.
The sending of a newsletter is solely for the promotion of similar and related products or services of our business and your email address is not disclosed to third parties.
C. Time – Place of personal data retention
Processing of personal data should be limited in time, only for the time absolutely necessary for the purposes of processing.
The personal data we process according to the above, is kept for a period of time necessary to comply with the legislation (mainly tax legislation) and to safeguard our legal claims.
We keep your data in our company, as well as in information systems located in a country within the EU.
D. Your rights
We process the above data in accordance with the above protection policy and of course we support and ensure that your rights are exercised in a similar manner.
Our response to your requests (whether it is for the exercise of rights or the submission of complaints) takes place free of charge and without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request and confirm your identity. However, if your request is complex or a large number of requests are submitted to our business at the same time, we will let you know within this month if we need to receive another (2) two-month extension within which to respond. Reported times of one (1) plus two (2) months (if required) are legal and provided for in the GDPR.
If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, our business may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account administrative costs for providing the information or performing the requested action or refuse to respond to your repeated request.
Specifically you have the following rights:
1. Right to information about all the above issues and any other issue relating to the processing of your data.
2. Right of access, that is, the right to receive a copy of the data you have given us.
3. Right of updating / rectification if any data is or becomes incorrect so as to correct it. The update will take place within 7 business days of the date of submission of your written request and confirmation of your identity.
4. Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). This right may be subject to limitations due to the need to retain certain data due to legal obligations.
5. Right to restriction of processing when:
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
c) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and in similar cases
6. Right to data portability, meaning the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
7. Right to withdraw your consent to being send newsletters, that is, the right to request that you not receive future newsletter emails from our business by choosing the “unsubscribe” option to any such email you receive.
8. Right to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (dpa.gr) in case you believe we are breaching the relevant data protection laws.
SECTION THREE: OTHER INFORMATION
Α. Our business uses modern and up-to-date protection systems (antivirus systems, firewalls, etc.) to prevent the illegal invasion, access or dissemination of your personal data.
Β. We inform you that we do not proceed to automated individual decision making or profiling.
D. Contact form
Through the contact form you can send us a contact message and receive information about our services. We urge you not to send us messages that contain
sensitive information about you or others. In case you send us such a message, we declare that we will delete it immediately and we will not proceed with further
processing or reply.
Ε. Newsletter Sending
To subscribe to the list of accepted newsletters of our company, we only ask for your name and email. Your email will be used exclusively to send you information about our news, services and any special offers. We do not sell, concede or disclose your email to third parties. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by selecting “unsubscribe” in the emails you receive or by email at [email protected]
G. Contact – Requests – Complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the management or the protection of your personal information, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at [email protected].
To file a complaint about a breach of your personal data you can contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifisias Str., Zip Code 115 23, Athens, Call Centre: 210 6475600, Fax number: 210 6475628, e-mail address for reporting a personal data breach incident: [email protected], general e-mail address: [email protected])
Company Ecosafe PC with the Cookies Policy informs you about the processing of personal data made through cookies every time you visit the website ecosafe.gr
What are Cookies;
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data, which are used as anonymous unique identifiers. Cookies are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and are installed in the internal memory of your device.
Each web browser uses separate categories of cookies, which contain anonymous information in relation to the websites you visit and the devices you use at that time.
Cookies are used to facilitate your browsing of websites, to store your preferences and to improve the services provided to you.
Accepting or declining Cookies?
You can accept (consent) to the installation of cookies separately for each category, through the table that appears at the beginning of your visit to our website.
We also remind you that your browser (web browser) may accept cookies automatically or not, depending on the settings you maintain in it. If you do not want
to install cookies, you can change the relevant settings. Usually through the field SETTINGS or OPTIONS in your browser and then through the privacy and security settings, you can prevent the installation of cookies on your terminal device from the beginning. In this case, you may not be able to use all the features of our site.
With the exception of the absolutely necessary cookies (as analyzed below), all other categories of cookies are installed on your terminal device with your consent.
On our website we use the following categories of cookies:
1) necessary cookies (eg for the identification and / or retention of content entered by the subscriber or user during a connection (session) to a website throughout the specific connection, such as the “shopping cart”, for the subscriber’s or user’s connection in services that require authentication, for the user’s security, for the realization of load balancing in a connection on an internet website, for the maintenance of the user’s choices regarding the presentation of the website, eg language selection, search history)
2) performance cookies to receive information about traffic and how users browse
3) analytics cookies
4) advertising cookies for the installation of cookies regarding performance, analysis, advertising or any other category other than the necessary ones and before it happens, we ask for your consent through explicit and active selection.
How to delete Cookies
You can delete cookies through the relevant table that appears on your screen. Alternatively you can delete all cookies through your browser (clear data option or
similar depending on the browser).
Cookies Policy updates
Our company will amend the Cookies Policy periodically in order to meet its legal obligations and the actual operation of cookies. We advise you to visit it from time to time, in order to stay informed about the relevant issues.